TOBACCO & LEATHER SCENTED REED DIFFUSER
[Cigarettes & leather jackets]
Dry tobacco leaves crushed against soft, worn leather.
TOBACCO & LEATHER was created after a visiting a Melbourne cigar bar for drinks on winter's night in 2018. Think a cold still evening, heady cocktails, leather chesterfields, strong cologne, cigars and rolled tobacco.
With T&L, we wanted to create a powerful and lasting impression - a classic masculine fragrance but ever so slightly tweaked and repurposed for today.
Mid// Tobacco, plum
Base// Leather, smoke
200ml of fragrant diffuser oil. Includes 10 dacron fibre reeds to enhance scent throw.
- Open glass bottle and place all the reeds in the bottle such that the bottom of the reeds sit in the fragrance oil - the more reeds, the more scent throw;
- Due to the quality of our fragrance blend and reeds, you do not need to turn the reeds over to ensure a consistent flow of scent;
Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury.
- Keep diffuser and reeds away from flames and out of reach of children and animals;
- Keep diffuser and reeds away from things that can catch fire;
- Always place on a tray;
- Do not put reeds on a fragile or varnished surface;
- Spills should be cleaned up immediately as staining or stripping of finishes may occur;
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin;
- Do not ingest fragrance;
- Keep away from naked flame or heat at all times; and
- In case of accidental consumption, please contact Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26.