ATHENS SCENTED REED DIFFUSER
[The eye of Greece]
"I think that Athens lies beyond good and evil, beyond beauty and ugliness. I don't think cities are supposed to be beautiful anyway; I think they are supposed to be interesting. They're supposed to be alive. Athens is definitely alive." Afroditi Panagiotakou.
Our ATHENS accord immortalises the juxtaposition of ancient and contemporary - a graceful clash of historical charm and renewed creative energy - an ode to the city's resilience and recent rise.
What one notices in Athens is that the sun sets differently - hazy purple and pink hues adorn the Athenian summer sky, painting it the most vibrant of violets. The fragrance is based on a walk through Plaka - an Athenian neighbourhood that sits beneath Acropolis.
The warm summer air is sweetened by hints of jasmine and white night elm as Athenians water and tend to their balcony gardens in the early evening. Livani grounds the accord - a final nod to the city's sacred Byzantine history and culture.
Top // Olive oil, orange peel, thyme
Mid // Jasmine, night elm, white flower
Base // Musk, livani, vanilla
200ml of fragrant diffuser oil. Includes 10 dacron fibre reeds to enhance scent throw.
STAY // ASTIR PALACE
EAT // ITHAKI
VISIT // Poseidon's Temple at Cape Sounion // Hydra
- Open glass bottle and place all the reeds in the bottle such that the bottom of the reeds sit in the fragrance oil - the more reeds, the more scent throw;
- Due to the quality of our fragrance blend and reeds, you do not need to turn the reeds over to ensure a consistent flow of scent;
Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury.
- Keep diffuser and reeds away from flames and out of reach of children and animals;
- Keep diffuser and reeds away from things that can catch fire;
- Always place on a tray;
- Do not put reeds on a fragile or varnished surface;
- Spills should be cleaned up immediately as staining or stripping of finishes may occur;
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin;
- Do not ingest fragrance;
- Keep away from naked flame or heat at all times; and
- In case of accidental consumption, please contact Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26.