COFFEE SCENTED REED DIFFUSER
Dark roasted coffee beans and energising espresso.
Our COFFEE accord was inspired by an afternoon cup of coffee on winter's afternoon in Stockholm, Sweden. FIKA is a concept (we would even go as far as to say a state of mind) practiced by many Swedes. Stripping off layers as we entered the cosy café, our barista explained that Swedes consider it almost essential to make time for Fika - the sharing of a cup of coffee and a little something to eat with friends or colleagues. It can't be taken at your desk on your own of course - that would be just having a coffee and cake. The custom is more about sharing one of life's simple pleasures with others. A perfect concept and one we now like to practice daily.
Opening with invigorating and addictive notes of ground coffee beans and berries, the accord melts into a warm, enveloping base of smooth espresso crema immersed with milky dark chocolate, reminiscent of a frothy cappuccino in a warm café.
Mid: Ground coffee beans, toffee
Base: Espresso crema, milk accord, dark chocolate
200ml of fragrant diffuser oil. Includes 10 dacron fibre reeds to enhance scent throw.
- Open glass bottle and place all the reeds in the bottle such that the bottom of the reeds sit in the fragrance oil - the more reeds, the more scent throw;
- Due to the quality of our fragrance blend and reeds, you do not need to turn the reeds over to ensure a consistent flow of scent;
Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury.
- Keep diffuser and reeds away from flames and out of reach of children and animals;
- Keep diffuser and reeds away from things that can catch fire;
- Always place on a tray;
- Do not put reeds on a fragile or varnished surface;
- Spills should be cleaned up immediately as staining or stripping of finishes may occur;
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin;
- Do not ingest fragrance;
- Keep away from naked flame or heat at all times; and
- In case of accidental consumption, please contact Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26.